1 lb. ground turkey or beef
3 c. (26 oz jar) spaghetti sauce
1 c. (8 oz.) tomato sauce
1 3/4 c. (15 oz container) ricotta cheese
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/2 t. dried basil leaves
1/2 t. dried oregano leaves
4 c. (16 oz) shredded mozzarella
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
12 pieces Ronzoni Oven Ready Lasagna, uncooked
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In large skillet, cook meat until browned, stir in spaghetti sauce & turn off heat.
3. In a small bowl stir together ricotta cheese, egg, basil & oregano.
4. In 9x13 baking dish, spread 3/4 c. meat sauce. Place 3 pieces uncooked pasta crosswise over sauce. Pieces should not overlap or touch sides as they will expand when baked. Spread 2/3 c. ricotta mixture evenly over pasta. Spread 3/4 c. meat sauce over ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with 1 c. mozzarella cheese.
5. Repeat this 2 more times. Top with remaining 3 pasta pieces. Spread remaining meat sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella & parmesan cheese.
6. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Can freeze b4 baking.
Refrigerate up to 48 hours or freeze up to 2 months. Bake refrigerated lasagna with foil at 350 degrees about 40 min and frozen lasagna about 1 hr 30 min, removing foil during last 10 minutes of baking.
Posted by Lynch Family at 11:53 AM