6.02.2009

Thank-You

Uncle Dave, Aunt Katie, Cohen & Titus:
We put on our shirts from Costa Rica last night so we could finally take a pic to say thanks. We love them!
Love, Lindsay, Brooke & Ryan

btw- HaPpY BiRtHdAy U. DAVE!


Doug grilled artichokes & chicken last night. We owe our artichoke recipe to Phil's Fish Market. They never gave it to us but we think we have it pretty close. Balsamic vinegar is the secret ingredient with some garlic and olive oil. So good!


It looks like watermelon was the choice appetizer! Can't keep their little fingers out of it!



Sometimes I don't like that I am never in our pics since I am always taking them. But I am glad you didn't have to see my nose and lips all smeared in this one. Now that would have been scary!

Here's to great family moments!

2 comments:

  1. ahhahahhahah Tell Brooke "Happy Summer" and that I love the fishy lips!! : )
    -Allison D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GUYS! You look practically Tico!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes...you can tell I have been avoiding blogspot since I am just now seeing this. We love the kitchen and can't wait to just come over and hang out with you guys. :)
    Those artichokes looked amazing.
    stop posting pics of food we can't have.

    ReplyDelete