1.01.2009

Looking Ahead

Its come and gone now...the year 2008.

Its like a lot of things in life, you wouldn't want to go back and relive it but it was well worth the journey.

And so we welcome in 2009! This year will bring some changes...some big and some little, some expected and some unexpected.

And since I am not really big on new years resolutions I am thinking more of a new years prayer. A prayer for peace and complete trust in our God who is able. Able to carry me through and deliver a far more perfect plan than I can ever hope to achieve on my own.

Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, (21) unto him be the glory...

Happy New Years from our family!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are soo adorble. Love the ones on your page too. Precious. FELIZ 2009!! What an awesome prayer ;) God is GOOD. May He become more real to us all this year! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete