4.13.2010

Springpad!

I decided to finally try out this site! So far I have only used it for the online recipes I find and want to try someday but not now. In the past I was printing out recipes and keeping them stacked in a "to try" folder in my kitchen (and it is quite full) because it seemed to be the best method until Springpad! Springpad can be a shortcut on your desktop or in your favorites and after I open it I just click on the recipe folder under my stuff (you do need to create a free account), copy and paste the web address to create the recipe and it saves it in my recipe folder. I can view it there with recipe ingredients and it has the link to connect me to the actual site I got it from. Love, love it! No more wasting ink & paper until I decide to!

Heres the link to check it out! springpad: a free personal organizer and online notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment